Becoming an Information Security Manager with Capita Life & Pensions:
A client facing specialist Information Security role providing guidance to both external clients and internal business units to ensure delivery and oversight of an effective Information Security Framework.
Sitting in the Risk & Compliance function, you will ensure delivery and oversight of information security practises; ensure alignment to the internal information security framework; meet specific client contractual requirements; and ensure that security risks are identified and effectively managed.
What you will do:
* Providing specialist Information Security input to support business operations and change initiatives to ensure that security risks are identified and managed.
* Defining Security Requirements and sign-off throughout development and change processes.
* Ensuring delivery against Client information security requirements.
* Oversight of Information Risk across internal business units (including overseas).
* Providing SME guidance to Information Security related audits and reviews and ensuring action resolution (internal, external and client driven).
* Conducting information security reviews across the business and recommending appropriate actions to management.
* Identifying threats and providing authoritative advice and guidance on the application and operation of all types of information security controls.
Your experience will include:
* Ideally 5+ years’ experience in a similar Info Security Manager role.
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent technical qualification.
* ISO 27001 knowledge and experience.
* PCI DSS compliance knowledge and experience.
* PSN compliance knowledge and experience.
* Good technical knowledge with the ability to explain technical problems to non-technical business stakeholders at all levels.
About Capita Life, Pensions & Specialist
At Capita Life & Pensions, we work in partnership with over 20 well known UK and international financial services providers to administer life, savings and pensions policies on their behalf. We're able to deliver complex processing while maintaining quality, and provide a wide range of services including underwriting, back office administration, claims management and technical support. We work with a number of notable clients such as Sun Life, Abbeylife and Royal London. You could too, if you join our talented financial services team here.
Life & Pensions are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers’ needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday (rising to 27), a car allowance or company car, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country – the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can contact Sean Addy – for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/100891 →