Information Security Manager
Location: Elephant & Castle, London
Our client is one of the UK's leading charities and has an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Manager, to join their existing team based in their Elephant & Castle office.
This role will suit a self-motivated and eager individual with experience in Information Security and architecture.
* Apply subject matter expertise in information security to ensure that IT Security Team comply with all relevant information security requirements and that any risk is controlled.
* Ensures that all technology services comply with the client's information security requirements.
* Plan, research and design effective and appropriate security solutions;
* Supports the Information Security Officer to define, implement and maintain corporate security policies, procedures and standards.
* Supports the Enterprise Architect by creating reference security architectures where they can be derived from projects.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA, or GIAC Certification, demonstrated working experience, or degree educated in related discipline.
* Awareness of architectural frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachmann and IAF and how to utilise them.
* Experience modelling solutions with Visio or other modelling application.
* Secure development practices and standards
* Cloud Security principles.
* Understanding of ISO27001, Cyber Essentials and related standards.
* Incident Response and preservation of forensic evidence
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/118082 →