Finegreen are partnering with a highly successful organisation which supports government health programmes as they advance into the rapidly growing Integrated Care Systems market in the UK, by providing systems, capabilities and IT infrastructure, to deliver care that is more coordinated and consistent.
My client specialises in coordinating health services to deliver better integrated and more effective care through easily accessible services. Together with their NHS partners, the organisation helps transform the way services are organised and operated. Improving quality and outcomes whilst evidencing value for money and seeking financial efficiencies wherever possible, through robust and iterative clinical and system review.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Information Governance Manager to provide guidance and support the organisation’s delivery of information governance and this includes promoting continuous quality improvement in information compliance and delivering processes and systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and NHS requirements and best practice.
The Information Governance Manager will support and promote the company’s approach to Information Governance (IG), ensuring compliance with the GDPR, Data Protection Act, NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit. The postholder will provide expert advice and operational delivery of all areas of Information Governance and support the Caldicott Guardian and SIRO functions.
The postholder will implement the company’s approach to Information Governance (IG), Information Risk Management and Records management. You will support and promote the operational delivery of all areas of IG including information sharing and transfer, legislation, training, FoI, Subject Access requests, IG incident management, IG risk and records management. You will contribute to IG policies, guidance, training and co-ordinating the DSP Toolkit submission and the role involves supporting compliance with GDPR and DPA whilst working closely with the company’s Data Protection Officer.
The successful candidate:
– Experience of delivering Information Governance function across information sharing and transfer, legislation, training, FoI, Subject Access requests, IG incidents, IG risk and records management;
– Experience in delivery of FoI and Subject Access Request responses within legislative timescales;
– Proficient in reporting of performance regarding the delivery of IG, FOI, SARs, GDPR action plans;
– Has a good awareness relevant national and international legislation: Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR, Freedom of Information Act 2000, Equality Act 2006 and the Computer Misuse Act 1990;
– Proficient in principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation;
– Thorough knowledge and understanding of GDPR, DPA, DSP toolkit.
– Preferably has received accredited training in Information Governance, Data Protection and GDPR;
– PRINCE2 or equivalent.
We are looking for someone to take on this exciting opportunity and if you would like to develop your Information Governance experience in a healthcare setting and you have the relevant skills and experience, please contact Zoe Allen at the Finegreen Group on (Apply online only) or click on the link provided
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126663 →