Information Assurance Manager to £65K + Benefits
Free on Site Catering
Gym and Steam room on site
Based North West London
This is an exciting opportunity to work for our client an immensely successful Sports Betting Consultancy who have unrivalled knowledge in Sports Betting markets. They seek an Information Assurance Manager to manage information in line with company policies and procedures, covering internal and external factors and mitigating risks accordingly.
In this exceptional position you will have a real input into the organisation by taking ownership and responsibility for the companies information programmes, strategy and policies. You will have the opportunity to design projects from inception through to implementation and on-going live monitoring / modification. This is an instrumental role for the company and will provide a unique set of challenges and development for the successful candidate.
* Define an education program and advise managers and staff on how to manage and secure information.
* Liaison with key stakeholders on implementing company policy and mitigating associated risk.
* Maintain and develop relevant policies and procedures.
* Develop and manage a network of key stakeholder relationships across key betting areas, technology and the support functions.
* Report data breaches to the relevant parties.
* Manage and maintain log of key business information assets.
* Help to define and manage policies and procedures to deliver on information controls.
* Previous experience in Information Assurance with a thorough understanding of current and upcoming legislative requirements.
* Experience working in an information management or associated business role with the ability to develop and administer an information management or associated program.
* Working knowledge of and experience in information policies, used to working with a cross section of people within a business.
* Project management professional report writing, drafting and presentation skills.
* Good knowledge of technical and information products and of Information or Business standards.
* Analysing complex information obtained from a range of sources.
* Pragmatic in how to approach people and change.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Analytically minded with ability to identify and solve problems.
* Ability to assess risk and make objective assessments based on information available
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/114195 →