ICT Service Engineer
Spencer Clarke Group are working alongside Chesire East Council to appoint 10x ICT Service Engineers to their team. The post is on a full time, agency contract for a minimum of 3 months which is likely to be extended on an ongoing basis.
The role is Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00. The rate of pay for this post is £280 per day.
The successful individual will possess extensive and strong technical experience in several of the key skills areas detailed below in both support and build/configuration delivery.
More Speicfically we are for candidates who possess the following experience;
* Worked in large complex environments covering multiple sites and data centres
* Application consolidation and migration experience AD and Exchange
* Liaising with 3rd party vendors to upgrade/migrate applications
* PRINCE2 and ITIL
* Local government experience
* Knowledge of Government Connect security standards
* Migration and management of servers in the cloud
The key Window skills we are looking for are;
* Citrix Presentation Server / Citrix XenApp 4/5 through 6.x
* Virtualisation technologies: VMware vSphere 4/5 and Microsoft HyperV
* Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
* Active Directory 2003/2008/2012 & PKI
* Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013 & O365
* Microsoft Lync 2010/13 (ideally with SIP integration with Avaya experience)
* Microsoft SQL Servers & clusters
* SCOM 2007/2012
* IIS and reverse proxy servers
* WSUS – downloading and patching services
* Understanding of large complex infrastructures including LAN/WAN, SAN, virtualisation
* Excellent analysis and documentation skills
* Produce High Level Design documentation / work instructions
* Ability to work on run and change consecutively and manage your time accordingly.
If you are interested in this post and would like to apply, please contact Richard at Spencer Clarke Group on (Apply online only) and apply below
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126609 →