Helpdesk Support Analyst needed – Permanent Position – Based in Crawley – Paying up to £23,000 per annum
The role of the Helpdesk Support Analyst is to provide continued customer support to improve technology performance for all of my clients Helpdesk activities. You will support client requests in accordance to Service Levels across all of areas of the group. Administration of new and departing users inclusive of with making sure that all assets are aligned correctly, are key to daily actions.
Benefits package for the successful Helpdesk Support Analyst:
* 23 days Holiday per annum
* Pension scheme
* Annual pay review
* Bupa health care
* Medical insurance
The successful Helpdesk Support Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
* The Helpdesk Support Analyst is required to issue reference numbers to all customers every time a request for assistance is made.
* To provide advice to customers on the efficient and safe use of computer systems.
* Ensure that efficient resolution of faults and customer feedback are addressed as a matter of priority.
* Maintain ownership of calls and maintain communication with customers in order to achieve response targets defined with Annual Performance Reviews and weekely Group IT Meetings.
* Use technical knowledge to interpret customer requirements, troubleshoot calls, provide advice and fault resolution on first contact in accordance with the Service Desk Service Level Agreement.
* Providing technical advice to customers and Team members. The post holder must be able to communicate technical system matters to non-technical staff clearly and in a manner whereby they are able to fully understand the issues.
* Responsible for monitoring the forward schedule of change in order to keep up-to-date with planned infrastructure outages.
* Within own sphere of responsibility, ensure the Service Desk (first line support) achieve targets (eg Service Level Agreements) defined by Group Head of I.T.
Required skills for the successful Helpdesk Support Analyst:
* Microsoft Windows 10
* Microsoft Windows Server
* Microsoft Sharepoint
* Microsoft Exchange 2010
* Microsoft O365 applications inc Dynamics
* Microsoft Office 2016
* Active Directory
* Mitel Technologies
* Print Management
* RSA Secured Remote Access
* Mobile Technologies (IOS Android BES)
* Remote Server Management (RDP, TeamViewer)
* IT Infrastructure standards and methodologies
* CCNA optional
* Audio Visual knowledge desirable
If you are interested in this position please apply today!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126543 →