Head of Engineering – Test / QA / Analysis – circa £75k
JN-(Apply online only)-AG
Head of Engineering / Engineering Services Manager
Test / QA / Analysis / Deployment
Salary £65,000 to £75,000
Our client is currently sourcing a Head of Engineering. This role will be based in Sidcup, North Kent area and working for our client at a very exciting time for the business. There is a huge drive and focus on the IT landscape and structure within the business to enable a better service to customers now and in the future.
We are looking for a Head of Engineering Services to be responsible for managing the teams responsible for test strategy, quality assurance, analysis and deployment of software solutions used by our client
The role will report into the Director of Engineering with up to six direct reports but also working closely with Engineering Principals to ensure efficiency, and business value creation across the engineering function.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Previous experience leading a large cross-functional shared service team within a medium-large IT organisation is essential. Capabilities managed to include Business Analysis or Solution Analysis, Quality Assurance and Release Management. Leadership experience of a Delivery Management function is highly desirable.
* Experience of working within an agile environment, with the appropriate qualifications ((url removed), SAFe, Nexus) is essential.
* Deep insights into modern engineering best practice, the Microsoft technology stack and associated development tools is essential.
* Deep insights into Microsoft technology stack and associated development tools is highly desirable.
* Effective knowledge of core software patterns and high-performance, distributed architectures is highly desirable.
* Effective knowledge of cloud-native engineering, containers and container-management solutions is essential.
* Extensive commercial software development experience at the enterprise level is highly desirable.
To apply, please send your CV to Aaron Gunton on or call (Apply online only) to discuss the role further
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126616 →