Job Title: Head of Development
Salary: £80-95,000 (Negotiable)
The client are looking to disrupt the background screening and vetting marketplace by offering leading edge technologies in an easy to consume package. This is a unique opportunity to shape the team you will be working with, the technology stack you will be using and the environments you will be working within.
– Leading engineers to write high quality code that’s easy to understand and work with hands-on contributing to the end solution
– Balancing resource requirements to ensure the needs of the product are met by the team
ensuring impediments are removed and the demands on your team are clear, and
– Building consensus to ensure the right solution is delivered
– Tracking the progress and the quality of the solutions your team delivers to ensure you provide a sustainable pace of the delivery of value
– Ensuring the right team and processes are established to continually deliver quality solutions building for security and user data privacy
– Strong people management skills with demonstrable experience of team development and change
– A background in managing high performing multidisciplinary teams with a .NET focus.
– Experience managing change from legacy waterfall to Agile Scrum/Kanban methodology
– Experience as Scrum-Master
– Greenfield development experience
– Knowledge of Cloud based hosting and architecture
For more information please click apply or call Charley on (Apply online only).
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82335 →