Due to continued growth this exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Software Test Engineer to join this leading technology company based in Cambridge who has an impressive track record of bring successful and profitable products to market.
As a graduate software test engineer, you will have the opportunity to advance your own skills through the testing community and the variety of projects you will work on. Your skills will contribute to help grow and evolve the group.
* Perform tests on existing projects and become familiar with testing approaches
* Evaluate existing tests for their effectiveness and modify if necessary as part of the continuous improvement process
* The scoping and design of tests on projects coming into the division
* The design and maintenance of bespoke test harnesses, including test script creation
* Delivery of high-quality code, compliant with our internal coding standards
* Carrying out your specific project tasks within the timescales and budgets agreed with the project manager
Why should you apply?
In this role, as a graduate you will be supported with specific training and mentoring and as your experience develops, you will have the opportunity take on further responsibilities. Good salary, based on merit and reviewed annually and other benefits.
What we’re looking for?
* First class degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent from a recognised institution
* Experience of Python (or other languages)
* Ability to work autonomously under the guidance of senior engineers
* A genuine passion for software development
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Wireless communications systems experience (desirable)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126598 →