Job Title: Graduate Researcher
Salary: £28,000 (£49K OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for companies that will benefit from the range of financial services they offer. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their London office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
– A competitive basic salary of between £25-28,000
– Uncapped OTE, in Y1 £15,000+ is a tangible target
– Company holidays that reward success
– Lucrative incentive schemes
– Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
– Extensive learning and development / training opportunities
– International travel
– Annual kick off in the US
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research prospective companies, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the business can help them. The successful candidate will network and engage face to face with customers, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
– Educated to degree level
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
– Commercially aware
– Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126679 →