Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation that
operates mainly in the financial services industry. Due to continued
success they are looking to recruit an ambitious Web Developers to
join their highly successful team.
Web Developers will work alongside business analysts and test analysts
within the Development Centre and report to their designated Build
Role and Responsibilities:
* Interpret complex financial business requirements and
translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure,
* Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and
interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and
* Develop real-time transaction processing systems that support
millions of trades every day in investment securities in
multiple world markets;
* Work closely with our business analysts to design and
implement new functionality for our major institutional
customers around the world.
* Collaborate with other developers to make sure that the
solutions developed are robust and in-line with the
* Support new functionality during testing and in production; and
* Ensure code is designed and built in a reusable manner.
* Adhere to the defined procedures for code management, code
reviews, coding standards, naming conventions and security
* Write automated unit tests for any newly created code; and
* Perform manual unit testing to ensure any changes made to the
system are of a high standard and the system hasn’t regressed.
* Keep abreast of latest and/or relevant technologies, tools and
methods. Identify adoption of technology, tools and methods;
* Proactively resolve technical (environmental, coding and
testing) issues that impede development progress. Assist in
the resolution of technical issues when requested by other
* Create novel solutions to problems by incorporating cutting
edge technology or generic concepts.
* First class honours degree, Masters or equivalent (Essential)
* Some experience with one or many programming languages;
* Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused
* Independent, self-directing working style;
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry;
* Enjoy working as part of a high performance team;
* Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work; and
* Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
* Experience with Microsoft development products (including
C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS
* Experience with web development
* Familiarity with financial products and markets
* Understanding of web services
* Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools
This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Developer to work for
an industry leading, dynamic and forward thinking organization,
offering excellent progression and development opportunities.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to
succeed in the role of Graduate Developer, then please apply now for
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/102036 →