Graduate Account Executive, Salford Quays
Salary: £25k (up to £40k OTE)
Our client provides telecommunications and mobile network services to businesses and consumers. It’s one of the most recognisable names in the provision of B2B telecommunications solutions, with no plans on slowing down their already rapid rate of growth!
They're looking for highly driven Graduate Account Executives to join their team in Manchester!
– £25k basic salary
– £40k OTE (uncapped)
– Pension scheme
– Healthcare contributions
– 25 days annual + bank holidays
– Holiday trips abroad – past trips have included all-expenses paid trips to South Africa
– Holiday vouchers
– Annual summer party
– Highly desirable Manchester office location
– Regular team nights out – monthly social events with the team
– Cash/Voucher incentives
With a fantastic internal talent team, this client are all about identifying your strengths and nurturing them – bring a mature attitude to your professional development and there’s a highly structured and supportive environment to succeed within. Their current Director of Partner Sales is a Pareto graduate and proof of what can be achieved.
Graduate Sales Executive – the role:
– Manage your own portfolio of existing accounts
– Foster and build partnerships within each of your accounts
– Working alongside Account Directors on account plans for larger customers
– Upselling and cross-selling into existing accounts
– Researching new opportunities for potential clients and build new revenue streams
– Executing sales campaigns within the Partner channel
– Deliver accurate weekly commitment forecasting
– Educated to degree level
– Strong commercial awareness
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126696 →