FRONT END DEVELOPER – EXCELLENT SALARY – BEDFORD
We are working with a technology leader who want to redefine the way technology is used to engage with their customers. We are currently hiring a Front End Developer to join us on our exciting journey and strengthening our growing development team.
You will be joining the development team and will be working with the technical leadership team working in a multi-disciplinary agile team. You will be working as a part of an on-going green field project and will be expected to deliver to high standards and with your technical expertise and experience.
To be a successful Senior Front End Developer, the ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent hand coding of semantic (X) HTML (5), CSS2/3
* Popular front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, Semantic UI and UIkit.
* Cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
* Ability to create well designed, reusable code
* Be a good communicator
* Excellent teamwork attitude is extremely important.
* Experience in Agile / Scrum.
* E-Commerce experience.
Who are you and where will this role take you?
* You will have solid experience in the design and implementation of modern responsive websites.
* You are deeply passionate about technology, web design, user experience and awareness of trends within the Front-end industry.
* These guys have invested heavily in growing their development team. They stand out from their competitors because they have a product that truly disrupts the marketplace.
* They offer formal, ongoing training and invest in a clear and structured career plan for every employee.
What is in it for you?
* Great salary (up to £45k plus Package and bonus scheme)
* Excellent benefits – healthcare, pension scheme, great discounts
* A flexible working environment
* Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/128440 →