Reporting to Chief Financial Officer
The Omnitude Story
Omnitude is a Software Development company developing a middleware blockchain layer… a toolkit for businesses to integrate the benefits of blockchain technology into the commercial fabric of their organizations easily and cost effectively.
We have successfully raised funds through an ICO and now moving forward at speed.
Our customers include: Williams Martini Racing, The Maltese Government’s Ministry for Transport, Infrastructure and Capital Projects, top-tier catering and events company Absolute Taste, Luxury Goods and Food Retailers, Technology Businesses and Logistics Companies. Join us in our blockchain disruption journey! (url removed)
* Responsible for all aspects of day to day management of Finance function in the businesses
* Consolidation of international UK / US accounts (minimal to start off with but will grow)
* Assist with sister company accounting / reporting
* VAT submissions and PAYE and related submission
* Assist with weekly cash-flow forecasts. Manage the Purchase ledger (together with Finance assistant). Weekly / Monthly financial reporting / Management accounts preparation
* Ensuring effective internal financial controls and budget allocations. Statistical analysis
* Supporting the CFO with any ad-hoc analysis and tasks
* Preparing activity reports and financial forecasts
This is a hands-on position which needs a very well organised person with a “can-do” attitude. Tasks will be varied as we have a sister company under the same roof as well as a small but growing USA subsidiary company. This is a newly created role due to the growth of the company.
You will report directly to the CFO and will work with a Finance & Admin Assistant (who is also responsible for Learning and Development in the HR function).
* CIMA/ ACA or ACCA qualified – Preferred but QBE / Finalists will be considered.
* At least 5 years commercial experience.
* Knowledge of US GAAP will be beneficial but not essential. A strong willingness to learn is however essential.
* Working knowledge of Xero accounting software – Required.
* “Hands-on” approach. Good sense of humour – Essential.
* Experienced working in a fast-paced environment. Ability to work unsupervised.
What do we offer you?
* A market related salary – in line with experience
* Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
* An opportunity to work in and grow with us in a fast-paced bleeding edge technology challenges to disrupt enterprise and ecommerce applications. Fabulous team and work environment.
Last, but most important is our team ethos.
Take a read and if the above is your skill set and the below are your values then we can’t wait to hear from you!
* Exhibit positivity.
* Commit to continuous improvement.
* Don’t Take Ourselves Too Seriously; Have Fun.
* Act now, don’t hesitate. Own our destiny.
* Don’t let people down—including ourselves.
* Achieve and celebrate success together.
* Push forward, fail up. Ask questions, challenge assumptions.
* Quality is job one.
* Good ideas flow all ways. Communication is what the listener does.
* Respect goes in all directions.
What to do next:
Send your CV together with a single page intro letter which must include at least the following:
* One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
* A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
* A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/115910 →