Field Service Engineer
Location: Carlisle (or surrounding areas)
Salary: £18k per annum basic salary (OTE £20k-£24k based on overtime and uncapped bonus scheme) Car and fuel card provided
Are you looking for your first opportunity within IT Field Service?
Our client is currently looking to invest in the training and upskilling of individuals to give them experience of a busy Field Service role.
This particular client works with very well-known high street names within retail and hospitality and they are looking for a number of individuals to join their team to cover the Cumbria area.
This role is ideal for anyone with a base PC knowledge (installation/repair) with a willing to work and earn.
Current members of the team have come from the following backgrounds:
* EPOS installations
* IT Field Service Engineer
* PC Shop Repair
* IT Workshop Engineers
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* Diagnose and/or repair faults to get equipment back up and running
* Planned and regular maintenance of IT equipment
* Provide site with any additional information or training.
* Close calls with the Engineering Scheduler as soon as these are completed. (Uncapped bonus is paid on completed calls, so the more you work the more you earn!)
* Provide regular updates on progress
* Full and detailed completion of all appropriate paperwork.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
* Background knowledge in computer hardware (Epos, pc's, pc peripherals, IP networks)
* Clean driving licence is essential.
* PC literate (all MS Office suite)
* Strong Customer service skills
* Willing to work – the more you work the more you will earn with the company’s uncapped bonus structure!
If you’re interested hearing more details click apply or contact Rebecca Coley (Apply online only))
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82414 →