The Field Resource Manager will be reporting to the Field Operations Manager. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact between the contractors and Celestra. The Field Resource Manager will source and recruit field teams in accordance with the Project teams and Sales forecast. The role will manage and lead the PAYE engineers, and will be working with varies department ensuring compliance and governance before they commence work to ensure effective utilisation of the field based team.
The hours of work are full time, Monday to Friday 8:30 – 17:30. A degree of flexibility will be required depending on workload. Occasional travel to throughout UK will be required.
Salary £28,000 – £37,000, dependent on experience
Strictly no agencies please
Duties will include but not limited to:
Recruitment of Contractors
– Advertise vacancies, including writing adverts, understanding marketplace and demands of roles and geographic areas
– Minimise the expenditure and reliance of Field Resources from agencies
– Recruit contractors directly, introduce of new mediums to recruit
– Develop, implement and conduct effective selection processes
– Hold inductions and liaise with other departments to ensure that new contractors are integrated into Celestra effectively
– Liaise internally to ensure 100% compliance with H&S and Electric regulations before commence work
Management of Contractors and PAYE
– Introduce and maintain effective communication strategies with contractors (e.g. splash screen engineers portal/phone calls)
– Communicate and support with quality issues; from identifying issues through to resolution
– Communicate and resolve queries of serious breaches or repeated issues, ensuring mechanisms are enforced to limit further problems
– Sign off expenses (PAYE)
– Manage holidays and absence (PAYE)
– Conduct regular appraisals with all PAYE Engineers
– Review and develop PAYE engineers
– Stay abreast of emerging technologies to ensure we have the relevant skills to work in-line with forthcoming projects
Appropriate use of Resource
– Manage the utilisation of field based workforce by continuously reviewing and update Resource Planner spreadsheet
– Maintain in-house CMS system with regarding to resource movement
– Hold field resource meetings and question appropriate use with project teams
The successful candidate will have/be:
– Experience of managing and recruiting a large field based team
– Understanding of quality systems and audit
– Experience of the recruitment cycle, and developing recruitment strategies
– Experience of carrying out appraisals and 1:1's
– Proven exposure of resource planning tools
– An understanding of quality systems and audit
– Engineering resourcing background or equivalent
– Must be flexible to travel throughout UK
– Full Driving Licence
*Please note: All offers and contracts of employment are subject to satisfactory referencing and Experian credit and DBS checks.
Celestra offer 28 days holiday increasing to 33 after completion of 3 years (inclusive of bank holidays), and employee benefits including discounted gym membership, shopping vouchers, Employee Assistance programme, contributory pension, free fruit and hot beverages, flu vaccinations and bonus scheme.
Celestra is a successful and dynamic Company delivering IT services nationally to the best brand names in the hospitality and retail industries. With teams spread across the UK, we deliver an exceptional customer experience and speed of delivery which is second to none. We won the award for Best Private Business 2016 at the Milton Keynes Business Achievement Awards.
Celestra is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82325 →