Our client based in Central London, close to Holborn/Chancery Lane are actively hiring for a Digital/Online Consultant who will be the subject matter expert taking responsibility for leading the technical delivery, maintenance and ongoing support of the firm's online and digital presence. This role is suited to a highly accomplished Digital expert who will be working closely with the firms’ international teams where you will identify new or promote existing products and solutions that will give the firm a competitive advantage.
You, as the company’s Online Consultant will also work closely with the firm's business services teams promoting the use of, evaluating, proposing and actual delivery of online solutions and platforms. This will often include the management of external suppliers and their technical teams alongside working with internal teams. These include, and are not limited to, the firm's website, extranets, intranets, knowledge management, client solutions and toolkits and an array of digital products.
As one of London’s top professional services businesses, this company is interested in emerging technology and how that may be used to collaborate with clients and internally across a wide range of practice streams and business services. Part of this role will include identifying and evaluating such technology, promoting its use, running proof of concepts and pilots and, where appropriate, delivering the end product.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
* Participate in the ongoing program to assess the usability of current and emerging online and digital platforms and make recommendations about future use and solutions.
* Evaluate, propose and drive the development and integration of other technologies such as collaborative and interactive products, social media, wikis, blogs and exploiting emerging technology.
* Manage the technical delivery of products and ensure these are tested and signed-off.
* Provide technical support and be the escalation point for the firms' digital presence.
* Build strong relationships with established and potential new partners for development, maintenance and support of the firms' online presence.
* Engage with the business to translate their requirements, resolve issues and provide technical guidance across the firms' online platforms.
* Ensure that products and services meet the firm's commitment to provide a stable, secure and feature rich portfolio of solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of our business.
* Create and maintain a consistent online architecture in conjunction with the firm’s Marketing & Business Development and Knowledge & Learning Teams.
* Assess competing online and digital solution platforms to raise awareness of their use.
* Liaise with the business to agree objectives and requirements and make recommendations and implementations as necessary for our portfolio of online products.
If you feel you have the right background & level of skills required by this company in you becoming an integral part of the growth of their digital investment, then send us your CV now for immediate consideration
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82330 →