Senior/Lead Site Reliability Engineer (there is also a vacancy for a more junior candidate)
I am working with a Tech company that works with companies to harness the power of big data (platform ingests millions of data records daily, with more than 100 million total customer profiles) and machine learning to better engage with their customer base with tailored marketing. It is VC backed and is scaling up massively and expanding into new territories. 50~ strong at the moment, plan to grow to 80 by the end of the year.
What you will be doing:
* Building and optimising AWS infrastructure, ensuring system can meet both scalability and reliability demands of their clients as they continue to scale up.
* You will be also be using Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Prometheus and scripting with Python.
* Please note do not already need experience across all of these tools. As well as technical hands on engineering, you will also get involved in championing DevOps culture and mentoring junior members in the team.
Tech snapshot: React, Python, Flask, Terraform, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres, Redshift, Beanstalk, Celery.
Salary: competitive, paying up to £100,000.
* Unlimited holiday,
* subsidised gym membership,
* personal training & development budget and ‘wellness’ fund (for massages etc),
* tech allowance to get your set-up how you want it (macbook, mechanical keyboard etc)
Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer.
If this looks of interest I would be delighted to speak with you about this in confidence. Look forward to hearing from you
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126630 →