We are looking for an energetic and positive DevOps engineer to work on a dynamic and innovative gaming project team.
We do have an established continuous delivery pipeline, but there is a lot to do and a lot of room for improvement that we are hoping you will lead.
You will the lead and standalone but you will be working with a wider DevOps team across Europe who coordinate at the infrastructure and operational support levels, however day-to-day activities will be focused on the London delivery team.
You will have the chance to shape our technical product delivery, chose technologies and help us transform an internal tool suite into a set of industry winning products.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Lead DevOps activities for the development team
• Work with the application teams across a number of interesting and innovative products
• Building and improving the team Continuous Delivery capability
• Assist in support of running products
Experience & Qualifications
• Linux scripting and admin is a must
• Experience with Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery
• Docker (Running and Building)
• Working in an Enterprise environment of many collaborating services from multiple teams
• Maven, GIT, Artifactory
• Working with Java and Scala applications
• Experience in the gambling/gaming industry
• Agile Delivery Process
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82408 →