DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance of the product test automation systems and move towards Infrastructure as Code.
– Debugging problems with product upgrades that break the automation system.
– Maintaining automation systems and tooling.
– Extending automation test framework.
– Keeping up to date with latest automation technologies.
– Modernization of existing processes and tooling.
– Managing infrastructure as Code Requirements.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent.
– Experience with an industry standard automation tool (e.g. UFT, SoapUI, Selenium).
– Working knowledge of Oracle.
– Working knowledge of Jenkins 2.
– Good C# coding skills.
– Hands-on experience of maintaining Jenkins and working with Linux servers.
– Working knowledge of modern DevOps concepts or technologies like Infrastructure as Code, Containerization, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126574 →