ShortList Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Development Manager to work for a national brand on a major bespoke ERP platform. The Development Manager role will encompass elements of architectural input, Agile best practice as well as the standard technical leadership aspects.
This role would suit a Lead Developer who is looking to step up into their first full Development Manager position.
Key requirements for the Development Manager role:
* At least 2 years experience of leading a .NET based development team
* A strong background in commercial software development using best practices
* Experience in adopting agile tools and methods
* Experience of providing architectural input at board level
* The ability own and drive solutions from end to end
* The ability to inspire and motivate individuals to perform at their best
The Development Manager role requires a technical evangelist who wants to be given the autonomy to refine and grow their team. This is not a hands-on position, so whilst there is no requirement to write code, you must be able to lead from the front
There are some big milestones ahead for the team, so the Development Manager would need to get up to speed quickly. The salary on offer for the Development Manager role is up to £50,000.
The Development Manager role is based in Crewe and commutable from Chester, Stoke-on-Trent, Warrington and Manchester
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126665 →