My client is a well-established market leader that develops maintainable software that will drive the hospitality industry to the next level. Due to significant investment, they are looking to add talented Developers to their team.
They really value clean code and craftsmanship practices within their Development teams, and with offices in London, Shropshire and across Europe you’ll be collaborating with diverse and highly skilled international Engineering and Product teams.
My client’s products and teams are rapidly evolving with the introduction of new development process, continuous delivery practices, moving to PaaS cloud solutions, introducing metrics driven development and this is where they are looking for skilled Developers to make an impact.
This role will be home based, but you’ll need to be free to travel to London and Shrewsbury on occasion.
• .Net one (C# and VB.Net), Java Sql Server, Asp.Net, NodeJs, Angular and React
• MS Azure
• Delivering value by building working software
• Delivering great software by relentlessly automating
• Collaborating with all the team to achieve shared goals
• Continuously improve product, process and tools
You'll be an experienced developer able to build and deliver high quality software and skilled in Unit Testing, applying TDD and BDD – you'll be a passionate about quality code, having production experience in applying SOLID principles and software craftsman.
• You’re agile – willing to wear different hats depending on team/product needs.
• You have a voice – we need you to be an active contributor, coming up with improvement ideas and plan how you implement them.
• You have an analytical mind – you question everything and relentlessly use your research and data to make informed decisions.
• You’ve got a curious mind – you read around your subject and default to open when it comes to sharing knowledge (pairing, code reviews, brown bags).
• You’re prepared to drive change – you using learning techniques, soft skills and lead by example to inject new ways of thinking wherever needed.
• You'll have some success stories to share – you'll be proud of the products you've helped create within a fast-growing company.
• You can work autonomously – once given a project you can tackle the bulk of it taking input and feedback but making it your own through to successful conclusion.
What’s on offer
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday
• Benefits dependent on your location
• Your own choice of laptop – Dell or MacBook
• Location: they are flexible (regular travel to their offices if remote)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/77697 →