£Competitive Plus Pension & Private Healthcare
SPG Law is a unique law firm whose mission is to achieve justice for claimants around the world against some of the biggest companies.
Combining the talents of leading trial lawyers in the UK and USA, we ensure that corporate giants are held accountable for their actions and recover compensation for clients while giving each and every one of them the personal attention they deserve.
Now, we are looking for a Database Administrator to join our in-house technical team at our brand-new office in Liverpool.
As a Database Administrator, you will:
– Take responsibility for the overall quality and accuracy of data held on our database
– Develop and run queries and reports
– Analyse data
– Review the quality of technical work
– Deliver IT training to staff and assist with ad-hoc queries
Interested? To join us as a Database Administrator, you’ll need:
– At least three years’ experience of consulting, training or administering ProClaim
– Experience as a Database Administrator
– Previous experience of Eclipse
– At a minimum, to be qualified to Tech Level 4 standard
– A highly-organised approach and the ability to remain calm under pressure
– Excellent communication skills
We are eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Database Administrator, DBA, System Administrator, System Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, System Support Engineer or IT System Engineer, Consultant, Trainer, IT Consultant or ProClaim Trainer.
What are the benefits?
– Join an internationally recognised firm that stands up against large corporations
– Take on a senior technical role in the business
– Exciting and forward-thinking environment
– Support to build on your existing knowledge
Webrecruit and SPG Law are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Database Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126690 →