Hiring Now | Data Protection Officer
We are currently recruiting for a leading multi-sector business based in Hertfordshire who are looking to bring on board an experienced Data Protection Officer.
This role will work independently and cut across the entire business to ensure compliance in the way we manage our data. You are there to oversee data protection strategy and implementation to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements.
– Monitoring and recording GDPR compliance.
– Advising across the business on all types of data protection issues.
– Advising on and monitoring performance of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA).
– A full understanding of, and appropriate demonstrable experience, in all aspects of UK Data Protection Law.
– An in-depth knowledge of the GDPR.
– An understanding of European and International Data Protection Law.
What's in it for you
– Chance to shape the way a £7 billion business collects and manages data.
– Take full accountability for everything for everything going 'out of the door' to our customers.
If you think you are right for this position or even know someone who is then please get in touch ASAP!
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82368 →