VIQU have been engaged by leading IT Services Company to hire Data Engineers to support keys projects across their portfolio of customers. These Data Engineer roles can be based in either the West Midlands or Leeds. We are looking for Data Engineers with software development experience with distributed data storage and processing technologies (Hadoop & Spark using JVM languages), who have experience of leading the development of key components for large-scale data processing solutions, taking responsibility for non-functional needs of ETL/ELT data processing pipelines.
The successful Data Engineers will need to demonstrate the following experience to secure an interview:
* Coaching & mentoring in data development disciplines
* Working with and advising architects on detailed technology & development practice and on development estimates
* Making effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery environments
* Strong understanding of tool, design methodologies and best practice
It would be considered advantageous if you have the following experience:
* Software development with Cloudera's distribution of Apached Hadoop
* Ability to produce machine learning algorithms
* Data modelling with storage technology
* Data visualisation and complex data transformations (to include ETL tools)
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Tristan Thompson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/85238 →