GovData are International Government Procurement Specialists, they have an exciting opportunity for a Data Collector to join their growing team based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Job Title: Data Collector
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £17,500 basic per annum; plus benefits
Data Collector – The Role:
You will play a key role in the development and expansion of GovData’s Product and data generation services, providing key research and data quality gap analysis and fulfilment skills. Key is your ability to discover gaps in data sets and source methods to complete them.
– Collate and analyse data globally from sources into GovData templates.
– Collating, maintaining data relevant to public sector contracts and awards.
Sending FOI request.
– Updating/maintaining and enhancing GovData’s Research intelligence Repository.
– Researches market available data and collates relevant data sets
– Researches client organization's industry and competitive position.
– Research Government and public bodies internal documentation
– Assists in the collection and consolidation of required information and data.
– Produces appropriate material suitable for client consumption.
– Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
– Adheres to GovData project standards
– Accurately employs our methodology and documentation tools.
– Establishes responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manages time effectively.
Data Collector – About You:
– Previous knowledge of using CRM applications, preferably Salesforce.
– Candidates with a good working knowledge of other CRM Systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Pivotal, Sage CRM or similar will also be considered for this role..
– Experience working in an IT environment
– Good standard of education with a minimum 'C' or equivalent in Maths & English.
– Strong communication skills at all levels
– Has a high level of understanding of broad data quality protocols and an ability to view data quality and integrity from a global perspective.
– Innovative and problem-solving
Data Collector – Benefits:
– Job Type: Full-time
– Salary: £17,500 basic
– Gym Membership
– Annual Bonus
GovData are the leading experts in the business of Government and the public sector. We support ambitious SMEs growth strategies, by supporting them to identify and win public sector business opportunities.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
To submit your CV for this exciting Data Collector opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Following your application, a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch with you within the next couple of days
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82377 →