The Data Analyst will provide technical expertise and management to customer with regards to predictive analytics and condition based maintenance (CBM) solution implementation. Over and above the day to day responsibilities, the Data Analyst shall support Railroad with identification of CBM projects, analysis, as well as provide direction on maintenance and advisory execution.
• Meet contractual obligations under the Asset Performance Management contract with the customer to support and execute Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) initiatives.
• Develop and implement CBM maintenance strategy based on data and analytics to achieve customer cost saving targets.
• Establish baseline maintenance key performance indicators with customer: maintenance cost, annual spend, failure rate, change out rate, etc. to provide before / after impact assessment of CBM initiatives
• Co-ordinate with Data Scientists, Services Experts and other Reliability Engineers across both the customer and internal teams to identify, implement and measure CBM based analytics; Provide locomotive and/or mechanical expertise to support identification of component based projects
• Continuous development, improvement of analytics as part of a comprehensive analytics strategy utilizing a CBM philosophy, while achieving maximum locomotive availability
• Ensure the performance measurement and tracking of CBM analytics once implemented to measure impact and savings to customer through establishment of operating rhythms and leadership reporting.
• Conduct the training and education of analytics and products being used for execution of CBM per the customer contract.
• Provide feedback to GE teams for continuous updates to predictive analytics for advisory notifications, work scopes, engineering practices, component quality and functionality, design changes and depot processes.
Qualifications/Requirements • Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Data Science or equivalent
• Strong Transportation, Rail or Locomotive depot experience
• Strong Data Science, Mechanical, Electrical and/or Industrial Engineering work experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be fluent speaking in German
• Ability to communicate both verbal and written in English
• Willingness to travel to up to 25% of your time both inside/outside
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126629 →