Data Analyst – Contract – £200 per day
A globally recognised brand are seeking a Data Analyst to deal with end user queries and produce reports. You will be working with large sets of data and liaising with a wide range of parties who will be making queries.
Key responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
– Accessing database to provide analysis relating to queries
– Producing reports or accessing those already established
– Communicate with users within the business on nature of queries
– Processing captured data from new sources
– Running data extracts
To be successful as the Data Analyst, you will need:
– Exposure to use of SQL and query writing
– Ability to produce reports and insights from analysis of data
– Previous experience of using a reporting system
– Communication skills, discussing queries and data requirements
This role would be well suited to a Data or Reporting Analyst looking for an opportunity to grow their skill set. This is not an overly technical position and therefore only basic SQL knowledge is required.
This will be a 12 month rolling contract, with no end date, effectively making it a permanent requirement. The daily rate on offer is up to £200 per day. For more information, please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126583 →