£35,000 – £40,000 + company benefits
My client is seeking a Data Analyst, with SQL and/or Excel VBA experience, to join their new and growing team in Manchester on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing analytical insight and the provision of data and reports to the Forecasting Analysts, Capacity Planning Analysts and the wider business. You will be instrumental in reviewing and creating the impact analysis of all historic and future planned events in order to create and maintain the medium to long term forecasts of the drivers of resources for the organisation.
* Provide the necessary reports and data to the Demand & Supply Function
* Review, refine and enhance existing MI processes and deliverables with a philosophy of automating delivery
* Evaluate and assess current reporting source data to ensure validity and accuracy for 'future assumptions'
* Work with the Planning Analyst and Demand Forecast Analyst to define and agree the input parameters for the Capacity Planning Model and develop protocols for automating the provision of these
* Convert statistical information into easily understood or graphical interpretations for ease of consumption and understanding
* Analyse Performance by Location, Skill Set, Client
* Report on Performance against the Golden Ratios
* Produce BAU reports alongside ad-hoc and sometimes 'urgent' requests for new reporting suites.
* Provide close liaison and interaction with Operational Managers and Executives – viewed as internal MI subject matter expert by the function
* Deliver and communicate monthly / weekly data to stakeholders according to the established timetable
* Ensure the effective and timely delivery of monthly/weekly performance reports to stakeholders
* Challenge and educate the broader business on the insights derived from the planning data
* Over time become competent in capacity planning and forecasting to support the creation of multi-skill team
What you’ll need:
* Possess a wide range of data handling skills
* Provide analysis and insight and possess knowledge of differing methodologies
* Advanced Excel skills with VBA experience and macro writing preferred
* SQL experience/knowledge
* Highly analytical with the ability to simplify complex problems
* Work with high energy, keen attention to detail and accuracy
If you’re interested in this role and you’re looking to secure a new position within a large, growing, reputable company then please apply now for immediate consideration
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82547 →