My client, one of the UK’s leading providers of technology enabled business services, are looking for a proactive Business Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team. Working within a Business Support function, this role is responsible for providing a high quality metric production, data analysis, capacity planning and system configuration service.
The Business Support function is a key enabler for operational success and will support the efficient and effective delivery of operational goals. You will have daily interaction with internal stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
* Support the operation in all aspects of data insight and report production.
* Analyse data from multiple sources, delivering key business insights that can influence decision making.
* Gather, understand and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques.
* Produce and track key operational metrics, including volumes, SLAs and business assurance results.
* Ability to ask relevant follow-up questions to requestors and fully scope out data requests.
* Ensure integrity, availability, and relevance of all data.
* Proactively suggests ways to improve efficiency of reports.
* Mine large datasets and appropriately categorise, cleanse and sort.
* Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice capacity planning strategy and processes to aid and improve operational performance
* Analyse volume and handle time data in order to prepare accurate resource plans and forecasts
* Continually monitor resource levels and review plans and make appropriate adjustments in the event of changes
* Reconcile and report on variances from original plans and maintain a view of actual against forecast projections
* Work with operational stakeholders to plan for and maintain the long-term integrity of CRM data
* Manage typical administrative tasks, including supporting end users, diagnosing and resolving first line system issues, administering licenses, assigning security roles, providing detailed documentation and completing data analysis
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/103325 →