– Up to £340 per day
– 3 month initial contract – likely to extend
– Role based in Cambridge
As one of the most revered leaders in their industry, this technology led organisation is widely regarded as one of Britain’s global success stories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them as a Data Analyst.
As a Data Analyst you will be working with a range of stakeholders, from senior management down, across all the companies Groups and Functions.
– Conducting in-depth regular audit across all individual accounts in “Success factors” to track compliance.
– Building meaningful data insight and analytics/reports and dashboard on finding of audit.
– Support respective business groups by providing regular data insight, monitoring updates and data entry.
– Work closely with systems team to resolve any technical issue of the tools.
– Virtual training sessions on tools and usage.
– Good at Microsoft Excel, MS Sharepoint, survey tools and technology savvy
– Working knowledge of SAP, HR systems and LMS (SuccessFactors)
– Previous experience in a multicultural environment.
– Highly organised and strong attention to detail with a strong customer service ethic
– Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/103298 →