CRM Business Analyst – Dynamics CRM – Hemel Hempstead
I am currently working with a global Technology business based in Hemel Hempstead to recruit for a CRM Business Analyst.
As part of the CRM Business Analyst role your main responsibilities will be to:
* Be a part of a large project migrating my client from Salesforce CRM to MS Dynamics CRM
* Carry out full life cycle business analysis from requirements gathering through to UAT and go live
* Work closely with our client's Sales team to take CRM requirements and map existing processes
* Work closely with senior Sales stakeholders in order to create and engineer complex Sales and CRM business processes
* Work cross functionally to ensure CRM system changes don't effect the wider IT landscape
* Pull together complex data sets and work with stakeholders to analyse their content and how it can be improved.
To be successful in your application for the CRM Business Analyst role you will:
* Have a strong background with MS Dynamics CRM in either a support or business analysis capacity. Experience with MS Dynamics is essential.
* Have strong analytical skills in relation to large data sets
* Be able to carry out full life cycle business analysis- requirements gathering, process mapping/engineering, workshops, UAT.
* Have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to challenge where appropriate.
* Ideally have worked within large business environments
This role is paying between £45,000- £50,000 + Benefits. Excellent organisation for family orientatated individuals.
Business Analyst / CRM / Dynamics / Dynamics CRM / Sales / Data
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/82442 →