An Application Support Analyst is required to join a forward thinking charity in Witney, Oxfordshire (easily commutable from Oxford, Burford, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon, Cirencester, Chipping Norton and Evesham).
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for all of the applications used within the organisations 45 UK locations. You will provide 2nd and 3rd line support to all their users and therefore it is highly important that excellent interpersonal skills are combined with very strong technical abilities.
The successful Application Support Analyst will need to have at least 3 years experience supporting software applications and be able to demonstrate the following key skills:
* Experience creating, maintaining and supporting SQL reports
* Experience of reporting services such as SSRS
* Microsoft SQL server 2008
* XP and Windows 7 Operating Systems
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
Additional skills of benefit:
* Experience of web technologies such as HTML, XML, CSS and web services
* Knowledge of Visual Basic and the .Net framework
Contract Application Support Analyst
Day Rate dependent on experience – Up to £290 per day
Interview dates are booked in my clients diary for the 21st September so please do not hesitate to get in touch or apply for this position.
Key words: Application support, Software support, system support, sql server 2008, crystal reports, customer support, SQL, SSRS, Sql server reporting services, CRM, bespoke applications, SQL Server Reporting Services, SSIS
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126691 →