Client Services Manager with German – Domain Services
One year contract – likely to go permanent
Location: London SE1
Salary: Negotiable – happy to discuss
Benefits: 25 days holiday which increased 1 day per year up to a max of 30 days, medical insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance, pension, eye care vouchers, life assurance of 4 x salary, interest free season ticket loan, will pay half your gym membership.
Our client is a highly successful global cyber security company with clients worldwide. They are looking for an experienced Client Services Manager with fluent German, good project management, client administration; excel reporting and client escalation skills to join their highly successful client services team managing relationships with some of the world's leading companies. The roles is initially for one year but may go permanent.
The Client Services Manager will be responsible for the management of client information, client relations (via oral and written communications), and internal systems for the German and UK market. Client satisfaction and Order Management are the primary responsibility of the Client Services Managers in Domain Services, they perform independently with direction from supervisors, and their work has a significant impact on company revenues and profitability, client perception and satisfaction.
There is no team management required in this role but strong experience of coordinating projects and reporting on Excel is essential.
* Manage all aspects of client management: dealing with queries and enquiries, providing online training, attending and presenting at meetings, managing renewals, advising on future trends etc.
* Undertaking client administration: account set-up, domain registrations, customer information maintenance, reporting using Excel etc.
* Function as the main point of contact to assigned clients – oral and written correspondence
* Act as the internal advocate for the client
* Monitor registration and renewal data for clients
* Co-ordinate and manage regular service reviews
* Effectively advise clients on products and services
* Dedicated experience within a pure client services role
* Fluency in German and English
* Understanding of Domain services useful but not essential
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Good organisation and decision-making skills
* Team player – ability to work with others in different time zones
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task projects simultaneously
* Can-do, energetic mentality with the motivation to excel
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Good understanding of contract management, accounting and business management practices
* Ability to effectively manage requests from management, technical and administrative staff, and clients
* Must credit attention to detail and accuracy as a strength
* Ability to handle stressful situations with poise and professionalism
* Degree educated or equivalent a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126606 →