A bank who are operating hand-in-hand with Microsoft on a cutting-edge Azure project, is seeking a backend C# Developer based in Central London near Liverpool Street to join its expanding team for 6 months, this has the potential to be a rolling contract or to convert to a permanent role. This unique Developer opportunity enables you to build systems free from legacy constraints with technology that transforms the banking experience.
As a backend C# Developer, your duties will include:
– Building C# banking applications in-line with SOLID principles.
– Deploying highly available and scalable APIs and applications to the cloud.
– Taking part in daily scrums to review technologies and approaches along the way.
– Writing Unit Tests in line with TDD/BDD frameworks.
– Project documentation development and management for current and subsequent phases of project.
– Translating requirements for the technical specification, design and implementation.
To be a successful in this backend C# Developer role you will have the following skills and experience:
– C# (.NET) development using SOLID principles.
– Server-side backend development specialist, web specialists need not apply.
– Unit Testing.
– SQL Server and T-SQL.
– Messaging systems (e.g. Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ, NServiceBus, MSMQ).
– Distributed Systems (e.g. Micro Services, Service Orientated Architecture).
– Financial experience within the domain (payment scheme knowledge eg Swift, BACS, Chaps, Faster Payments) and/or Cards (Visa/Mastercard).
– Azure Service Bus.
– Azure Service Fabric.
– Cloud computing and concepts, preferably with Microsoft Azure.
This contract job will enable you to gain Azure development skills and contribute to creating a world-class bank. This is a project that will stand-out on your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/61275 →