Our client who are a global service provider within the telco space are seeking the skills and experience of a Business Analyst. You will be joining a highly successful organisation who are embarking on a great period of change and they are seeking ambitious people to support the growth.
As the Business Analyst you will ensure the business requirements meet all stakeholders’ expectations and the business requirements support the Company in successfully completing and delivering products or services.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Business Analysis and full end to end processes.
• Manage the preparation of requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations ensuring the are translated into functional specifications.
• Support project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development.
• Work with clients and the business to investigate and define business requirements.
• Support the project manager for a successful release handover.
• Stakeholders management.
• Produce high-level business models.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure the agreed solution is in line with business requirements.
• Liaise with QA to assist in the creation of test cases
If this role is of interest to you then please do contact David Eales to discuss further
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/130139 →