London or Newbury
As a Business Analyst for you will play a pivotal role in implementing products across a varied pool of clients and industries. You will be working with customers to shape and capture their business requirements whilst working closely with the implementation team, product management and engineering to ensure the product is delivered to meet the customers objectives. This role will also have a bias towards data mapping, report design/definition and reporting tools.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
• Becoming an expert power user of company products, especially ETL's and Report writing.
• Engaging with customers to understand how solutions will add value to their organization.
• Working closely with the sales and pre-sales teams in determining the business requirements for assigned Implementation engagements, and ensuring a successful handover of new clients from implementation to the Account Management team.
• Collaborating effectively with the wider implementation team including Project managers and technical delivery teams to ensure successful delivery of the project
• Creating and executing test plans across all Products, ensuring the product(s) are delivered to satisfy the project acceptance criteria and ultimately the objectives defined by the customer.
• The analysis and improvement of core business processes and procedures, especially with regards to data models, ETL and reporting.
• Developing (in conjunction with the Solution Architect and Technical Delivery team) the following Artefacts
Document Template Design Specification
Solution Design Documents
– Delivering the requirement for build to the Product and Delivery teams via user stories
– End user documentation and knowledge base articles
– Actively engaging with the Product team to contribute ideas for product development
– Be skilled in acting in a consulting/advisory role, providing the required leadership and mentoring to enable others to improve, change and adopt new ways of working
Position requirements include:
– Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business challenges and translate them into benefits and operational requirements
– Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and deliveries
– Previous experience with Microsoft Visio / Business Data flow mappings
– Strong Microsoft Office Suite Competencies (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
– At least 3 years Business Analyst experience or 2 years of working with products
– Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively at different levels of the customer organization
– Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight timelines
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126660 →