Automation Test Analyst – SIT
Skills Needed: Test Analyst / Automation / ISTB / IQSTB / QTP / Loadrunner / UFT
A great opportunity for an experienced Automation Tester has arisen for a financial giant that keeps on expanding with exciting projects making it a great time to join. This is a fantastic opportunity for the chosen Test Analyst to work with up to the minute advances in technology whilst gaining a fascinating insight into the company and the industry as a whole.
The role requires an experienced tester with a proven track record of automation testing using tools like QTP, UFT, Selenium to work on complex applications to complement the existing SIT team. Reporting to the Head of System Integration testing you will be involved in creating and maintaining automation frameworks and regression packs to drive efficiencies within the test function.
In return you will work in modern office with the company recently relocating to a new commercial estate; they offer a strong benefits package and a great work / home life balance. You will also benefit from progressing your business acumen with the ability to lead projects.
You will be leading the end-to-end test process for projects will involve developing test strategy, approach and plans to support change, providing test assurance for third party and contractor teams. Other key deliverables include:
• Developing test scenarios and cases
• Identifying and resolving defects
• Suggesting improvements to processes and solutions
• Providing support to other professionals.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Ideally be educated to graduate or equivalent level
* ISEB/IQSTB Qualified (Foundation level upwards)
* Minimum 3 years formal testing experience in an automated testing specific role using QTP / UFT / Loadrunner
* Good SQL skills to interrogate relational databases e.g. MSSQL, Oracle
* Experience with non-functional testing – strategy building
* Experience of automated testing within an Agile framework
For more information send through your cv for a discreet discussion regarding this excellent opportunity
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126640 →