An experienced Application Support Analyst is sought by one of the UK`s fastest growing SaaS providers, to join their IT Software Support team based in Kingston-upon-Thames. The organisation offers business management systems platform to financial advisers and wealth managers in the UK and has achieved year on year growth. This is a great place to start and grow your career!
As a Software Support Analyst you will work within the Support Team of around 20 people, providing software support and basic training to users of the company`s software. Your key responsibilities:
– Help desk support – answering support calls from clients and processing support emails.
– Logging calls on internal system, using own initiative and taking ownership of queries.
– Investigating and resolving queries, seeing through to completion.
– Liaising with relevant teams on the resolution of queries.
– Testing new software functionality developed and assisting the quality assurance process.
– Creating and reviewing help files to assist clients using the system.
– Liaising with the Account Management Team and other key members of staff on improving business processes and client liaison.
– Assisting with remote telephone training for new users, when applicable.
– General administrative duties.
– Accurate and timely resolution to, or appropriate escalation of all cases assigned.
– Deliver all additional assignments on time and to a suitable standard.
The successful IT Software Support Analyst will demonstrate:
– Help desk support experience required
– Previous experience in the financial services industry is a distinct advantage
– Experience of supporting an Application software in financial services or any other related industries
– IT Graduate in Computer Sciences/programming or similar, relevant subject
– Excellent customer relationship skills essential
– Proven good computer skills essential, including knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
– Motivated individual with good time management and prioritisation skills
– Ability to work in a very busy environment
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent telephone manner
– Good communication skills, both oral and written – – Maintain and constantly seek to improve knowledge of functionality of the Company`s software and industry products and practices as required to resolve 1st line cases
– – Database understanding/awareness preferred: Advanced Excel SQL Knowledge of `Splunk` would be a distinct advantage
Competitive company benefits including:
– Excellent salary dependent on experience
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays
– Life Assurance – 4 x Base Salary
– Income Protection Plan
– Pension – 3% company matching on up to 3% employee contribution
– Private Medical Scheme
– Cash Plan
– Qualification sponsorship
– Classroom, in-house, distance learning and on the job
– Free access to 24/7 online training portal
– Regular 121s
– Annual performance reviews
– Career Development plans
– Subsidised sports and social events throughout the year
– Christmas party and month end drinks
– Free mortgage advice service
– Childcare vouchers scheme
– Cycle to work scheme
– Parking permit scheme
– Recognition scheme
– Employee assistance programme
– Fresh fruit every day
– Free onsite massages available twice a month
– Free eye tests and discounts on glasses
– There is no parking facility
Application Support Analyst – Application Software
Kingston upon Thames, London
To £30,000 depending on experience + excellent benefits
Application Support Analyst; Software Support Analyst; Financial Application Support Analyst; Support Desk Analyst; Helpdesk Analyst; Service Desk Support; Service Desk Analyst; Application Support Analyst; Software Support; Technical Support
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126613 →