Job Title: AEM Business Analyst
Grade: Senior Consultant
Location: London (UK) – travel will be required
Practice: DCX (Digital Customer Experience)
Salary: Competitive+Flexible Benefits+Bonus
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent
Number of Positions: 3
Application Opening Date: Friday, 14th September 2018
Application Closing Date: Friday, 12th October 2018
With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.79 billion.
Capgemini Financial Services
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
Main Purpose of Role
We are looking for a talented AEM Business Analyst to join our DCX (Digital Customer Experience) Practice. The right person enjoys working as part of a team, and would like opportunities to grow and develop their skillset across the board. To be successful you will be highly motivated to achieve the common goal and have a strong focus on quality. Our people enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and liaising closely with internal stakeholders such as our Engineers and Architects, Product and Marketing teams, Project Managers, Customer Support and Account Managers to deliver our Integrated Talent Management software solution.
• You will be familiar with the client’s Marketing Platform features and capability.
• Conduct AEM author training
• You will perform gap analysis of existing website for migration AEM platform
• Produce, collect and document business requirement
• Website authoring (content upload) during project phase
• Involved in planning, coordinate and communicate effort estimation between development team and business stakeholder
• Defect triage during UAT phase
• Contribute and lead daily status call
• Broad experience in delivering marketing and brand website
• Must have experience authoring website using Adobe Experience Manager.
• AEM Business Practitioner certification is an added advantage
• Conceptual knowledge of mobile first and responsive web design
• Conceptual knowledge of Agile practice
• Hands on knowledge of HPQC for defect tracking
• Fluent in English written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Effectively receives, interprets and disseminates information verbally and in writing in a manner that is clear, concise and able to be acted upon
• Flexible, independent and self – motivated
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with a creative approach
• Self-motivated and organized – an ability to work autonomously and with minimal direction
• Robust communications skills with an open and honest attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to own issues and follow through on solutions and projects
• High levels of oral and written communication skills
• Ability to follow instructions, be organized and work autonomously in a global team
• Hard worker able to manage deadlines and priorities
• Strong Task and Time Management.
• Preferred – knowledge of Barclays technology stack (current/previous employee)
• AA or BS Degree, or studies, in Computer Science, IT
• Relevant work experience could substitute for educational qualifications
Location and travel:
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Proof of right to work in the UK:
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that applications for this role will close on Friday, 12th October 2018, if you have any further questions then please kindly contact Sanjay Joshi on (Apply online only)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.co.uk/126648 →